Since 1981, when we took our first step with the philosophy of ‘’People First’’, we have been dedicated to providing an equal and the highest level of health service to all our patients by embracing the understanding that ‘’living healthy and benefiting equally from health services is the most fundamental right of everyone.’’
As the first private health institution in Turkish Thrace, we make an effort to protect public health aligned with our principles of treatment, embracing business ethics, honesty, and compassion.
Our healthcare journey began in 1981, serving with a capacity of 29 beds and 14 physicians in a closed area of 2,500 m2. With the completion of our new service building in 2014, we now continue with a capacity of 140 beds and 55 physicians in a closed area of 12,000 m2. Since our foundation, we have pursued providing the highest level of healthcare services because we believe that everyone has the right to be healthy and benefit from healthcare services equally.
- Assembling a staff composed of the best doctors and health professionals selected in their respective fields.
- Establishing an infrastructure that motivates our employees towards success, and to create a compensation and fair performance evaluation system.
- Possessing national and/or international accreditations alongside institutional accreditation.
- Establishing modern and advanced diagnostic and treatment units for the purpose of effectively meeting the diverse needs of patients with multidisciplinary system.
- Forming a growth plan directed to the needs of our region within the projections outlined in the Ministry of Health’s Healthcare Services Planning Guide for the year 2024.
- Embarking on the journey of achieving the status of a university hospital, extending our success in healthcare services to the education field, all while carefully considering the regional requirements.
- Respect for People: Human beings have the ability to think, question, create and imagine. As Çorlu Vatan Hospital, respecting individual differences, we support these characteristic features. “Philosophy of Respect for People” can develop only with initiative, equality and trust.
- Satisfaction: With our appreciation for the rights and beliefs of each individual, everyone associated directly or indirectly with our hospital should share a common satisfaction.