The following characteristics of our patients that apply to our nutrition and diet polyclinic are reviewed:
- Eating habits,
- History of illness (diabetics, hypertension etc.)
- Details about biochemical findings and then;
- Fat, muscle, mineral, protein and water mass are measured by body analysis device.
- According to all such data, our dietitian prepares a special nutrition plan for you.
Our patients are regularly followed up and their nutrition plans are reviewed together with the patient during such follows-up.
- Individual nutrition consultancy
- Programs to gain and lose weight healthily
- Weight maintenance programs
- Anti-fatness and obesity
- Nutritional treatment for diabetic patients
- Nutrition in case of cardiovascular diseases
- Nutrition for kidneys diseases (acute and chronic kidney failures)
- Nutrition in case of liver diseases (fatty liver, cirrhosis)
- Nutrition in case of digestive system diseases (reflux, gastritis, ulcer, constipation etc.)
- Child and adolescent nutrition
- Nutrition treatment during pregnancy and nursing period
- Nutrition in case of menopause
- Nutrition for sportsmen
FOOD INTOLERANCE TEST
Some foods can make you ill or cause you to gain weight!
- Medical problems that have been continuing for many years such as gas, swelling, constipation.
- Problems such as migraine, headache, depression etc.
- Persistent sense of tiredness and fatigue.
The foods that cannot be digested by our body could be the reasons behind fatness and difficulty to lose weight!