- In our Pediatrics Department, we carry out the necessary follow up to ensure healthy children. Examinations are carried out to assess the growth (height, weight and around the head), development and physical condition of children at the intervals indicated below:
- In the first and second weeks after birth,
- Once a month for the next 0-12 months,
- Every 3 months for 1-2 years of age,
- Every 6 months after 2 years old.
- Thanks to these follows-up, vaccinations of your baby are made in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization, and preventive medicine consulting is provided. The physical, social and psychological development of your babies is followed up.Also, our Department deals with all kinds of medical problems of children.
Start typing to see posts you are looking for.
Scroll To Top