- Visiting times: For clinics: 09:00 / 23:00
- For Adult Intensive Care Units: 11:00 / 12:00 is information and visiting time. These times could be changed or cancelled depending upon the functioning of the Intensive Care Unit. For Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, only fathers and mothers are allowed to visit for 2 times per day between 13:00 and 14:00 and between 20:00 and 21:00 upon ID verification.
To Whom Information is Provided Regarding the Medical Condition of the Patient?
- If the patient is adult and conscious, information is provided to him/her or his/her first degree relative.
- If the patient is unconscious, information is provided to his/her first degree relative.
- If the patient is a child, information is provided to his/her parent.
- No information is provided to third parties regarding the patient.
Which Patients Should Not Be Visited?
- Patients receiving treatment in intensive care unit
- Patients with infectious diseases
- Patients with impaired immunity system (patients receiving cancer treatment, organ transplantation, receiving steroid treatment)
- Patients whom the doctor see as inappropriate to visit (For these patients, information is obtained from the doctor at appropriate times)
Who Should Not Visit Patients?
- Children under the age of 12,
- Those with fever, cough and similar complaints and contagious infections,
- Those with any chronical diseases,
- Those with impaired immunity system.
What Are The Key Points To Be Considered In Terms of Patient Visits?
- Patient visits should be made during the visiting times.
- Visits should be kept short. Patient visit should be limited to 10 minutes as much as possible.
- No more than two visitors should attend the patient.
- During the visit, visitors should not sit on patient beds.
- You should absolutely consult the nurse of your patient prior to visit, if you see Patient Isolation Information figures in the Patient’s Room. For these patients, there could be a set of measures required to be taken before visit or restriction could be required to be imposed.
- Do not touch anywhere beside the patient and in the hospital environment. Do not touch or temper with the relevant treatment materials of the patient such as serum set, oxygen manometer etc. The visitors touching anywhere should immediately wash their hands with hand antiseptics or soap.
- Do not speak loudly beside the patient.
- Do not disturb the other patients during the visit.
- Respect patient confidentiality.
- It is forbidden to use the fire escape doors and staircases by patients, attendants and visitors beyond their intended purposes.
- Nobody is allowed to enter any units of the hospital under the influence of alcohol and nobody can drink alcohol within the hospital premises. The individuals who are found to be drunk are reported to the Security Department.
- Do not make unnecessary and insistent visit requests outside the visit times.
- The visiting times and rules of the intensive care units of our hospital are different for intensive care units. Such information is provided to the patient relatives at the entrance of the relevant intensive care units.
PATIENTS WITH VISIT RESTRICTIONS
- For the patients who will not be visited due to the own requests of the patient or due to their medical conditions; ‘‘No Visit’’ sign is placed on the door of patient’s room. This situation should be appropriately explained for the understanding of patient’s visitors.