The following characteristics of our patients that apply to our nutrition and diet polyclinic are reviewed:
- Eating habits,
- History of illness (diabetics, hypertension etc.)
- Details about biochemical findings and then;
- Fat, muscle, mineral, protein and water mass are measured by body analysis device.
- According to all such data, our dietitian prepares a special nutrition plan for you.
Our patients are regularly followed up and their nutrition plans are reviewed together with the patient during such follows-up.
- Individual nutrition consultancy
- Programs to gain and lose weight healthily
- Weight maintenance programs
- Anti-fatness and obesity
- Nutritional treatment for diabetic patients
- Nutrition in case of cardiovascular diseases
- Nutrition for kidneys diseases (acute and chronic kidney failures)
- Nutrition in case of liver diseases (fatty liver, cirrhosis)
- Nutrition in case of digestive system diseases (reflux, gastritis, ulcer, constipation etc.)
- Child and adolescent nutrition
- Nutrition treatment during pregnancy and nursing period
- Nutrition in case of menopause
- Nutrition for sportsmen
FOOD INTOLERANCE TEST
Some foods can make you ill or cause you to gain weight!
- Medical problems that have been continuing for many years such as gas, swelling, constipation.
- Problems such as migraine, headache, depression etc.
- Persistent sense of tiredness and fatigue.
The foods that cannot be digested by our body could be the reasons behind fatness and difficulty to lose weight!
Start typing to see posts you are looking for.
Scroll To Top